An intestinal cleanse is a treatment that is used to cleanse the colon of any toxins. Taking up an intestinal cleanse treatment helps to improve the body’s overall wellness. In some cases, it is also said to reduce the risk of colon cancer. It is usually recommended before procedures such as a colonoscopy. However, it is also done for detoxification proposes.
There are two different approaches taken for cleaning the intestines, through a naturopathic treatment or a special diet prescribed by the doctor.
- Colon Hydrotherapy: During this procedure, warm water is passed through the colon to remove toxins and unwanted substances.
- Diet Changes: Consuming foods such as nuts, fruits and non-starchy vegetables, activates the body’s natural ability to heal and detoxify.
The Benefits Of An Intestinal Cleanse
There are numerous benefits to taking up a natural intestinal cleanse. It is highly recommended for those who experience regular fatigue or digestion problems.
• One of the most common reasons for taking up a cleanse is to improve the overall wellness of the body and build immunity.
• A poor diet can lead to weight gain and build-up of toxins in the intestines. With the help of a colon cleanse, you can clear your body of toxins and kick-start the process of weight loss.
• It improves the digestive system’s ability to absorb nutrients and pass out mucous and unhealthy materials with ease.
• Combating the build-up of toxins in your system helps to combat fatigue. It is also said to improve blood circulation and overall ability to concentrate.
• Chronic constipation can lead to severe conditions such as haemorrhoids. Clearing the pollutants in the intestines helps to regulate the processing of food and prevents constipation.
• Unprocessed foods are usually acid forming in nature. This can lead to a pH imbalance in the bloodstream. The natural way to combat this is through an intestinal cleanse.
At Jindal Naturecure Institute, the doctors are committed to helping you prevent the onset of severe or choric conditions with the help of naturopathy therapy and lifestyle modifications. Visit our hospital and adopt drugless therapies and holistic practices that can improve overall health and wellness.